23 August 2008

Waking up from the American Dream, and turning over.


Waking up from the American Dream, and turning over.

If it’s true or if it is the search that counts, I’m waking up to the fact that the American Dream is great until you wake up.

I’ve had a dream. Just when I finished school in 2002, I searched my soul to find a path. Since I had learned that it was a big game that everyone was playing, I thought a lot about whether I even wanted to play. But, I needed money.

I knew that in order to mind my own business, I had to talk with accountants and S.C.O.R.E.s of people. But the game was rigged. Taxes, brackets, licenses, and rackets are the plays. My first interest doesn’t pay well but at least I am clean. So finally I broaden and narrow, once the search, now the quest for living among all this killing.

Now I’ve got dreams to remember.

I’m going back to sleep a while.

May be gone till November,

But we all got to walk through the green mile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home