12 March 2007

Property Rights: Water, Air, Space, the Net and Thoughts


Studying natural resource management, I found that along with the crazy way in which the "Untied" States were begun...property rights and public or common property rights are still up for grab, in a matter of speaking.

Without showing how much I paid attention, or possibly missed the class where the rules were explained: I'll just be content to express my interest in interesting you and everyone in better understanding the relationship between individuals, society, natural resources (water, space, the moon even) and government.

I'd love to learn more and discuss the details of where we are heading with these things. I for one am already tiring of paying for internet which I believe is a public or atleast common property. It's only one's and zero's after all. Did someone already buy those?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home