18 February 2011

Disassociating with disposition

Glimpse why from time to time
My knee aches (because it knew)
That my gait is long but trends to curve
Trouble standing tall until the ground is found
I bend to re-cycle and consider how long I can do this.

Peaking at consuming without being a "consumer"
Letting go without throwing it all away
And using without being a user
Settling for disassociating with dispositions

The peril elles abound
From "End User License Agreements" (EULA)
And EU to LA
The tech-no already

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

The techs know already,I feel that I do too. It won't be easy but it will be worth it ;)Disassociating from what we are not should not be this hard but the "others"keep pulling me back in...Be strAng!

5:42 AM, March 31, 2011  
Blogger dailyleftover said...

hi my friend
as read on Mutants blog about CIA "The late Winston Hardy is my father. He made a ranting biography (3W) just before he passed away in 2000. I will post it on you tube as soon as possible."
can you tell me where i can find this docu on youtube as i can not seem to find it and i would love to see it. thx for reply

5:32 AM, June 10, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, dailyleftover - The documentary 3W is personal and I have been asked to not post it. If anything changes, it will be linked with this blog or Hal2222222-that's 7, 2's.
Thanks for the interest.

9:58 AM, July 03, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home