02 March 2009

tea is for time, 2 be is for rhy-me, too full my self I O'er spell the bee


Don't try to understand. Throw me the bri'r patch from the training seminal seminar.

Just listen and hear the seeds sprout. Then the time and place becomes irrelevant to the task at hand. Mind the manners in which matter is manipulate.

Mirrors for striking and memoirs for matches all produce smoke.
Infinity 8 1 |on with a twist of the wrist, the inevitable was was unmist

Be the cause: Wiz in the yards. Wane and wax in is surely faster than cat||ions.

|oN and oFF and of moving on
Kneel and lay rows
Je Ponce at the pop

Act I on to create contacts to collaborate

Tesla all red E set the t-para meters, use be why's

Don't none of this come with fries?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home